Easily accessible by air, road and rail, Selsdon Park is close to South and East Croydon Stations and a short drive from both Gatwick and Heathrow International airports. East Croydon is a mere 3.7 miles down the road, while the bustle of central London is 13 miles away.
A location map for Selsdon Park can be found online here
Nearest airport: Gatwick International airport
25 minutes from Gatwick International airport
Two other airports are also within easy reach:
• 45 minutes from Heathrow International Airport
• 40 minutes from London City Airport
Nearest station: East Croydon station
Selsdon Park is easily reached from four mainline stations including East Croydon which is 3.7 miles away (and 12 minutes direct to London Victoria). For information contact National Rail Enquiries (tel: +44 (0)8457 484950).
Satellite navigation co-ordinates: 51.339008, -0.061664 (post code CR2 8YA)
• At Junction 6 on the M25, take the A22 exit to Godstone/Caterham/Westerham/A25
• At Godstone Interchange, take the 1st exit onto Godstone Hill/A22 leading to London /Croydon/Caterham. Continue to follow A22
• Continue along the Caterham bypass until you come to a large round about (Anne Summers) and take the 3rd exit and follow signs A22 towards Whyteleaf/Croydon
• Continue to mini roundabout and take 3rd exit up the hill and under the bridge onto B270
• Turn left onto the B264 towards Croydon onto Tithepit Shaw Lane
• At the top of the road follow the right hand bend and continue to the end, turning left onto Limpsfield Road (B269)
• Follow the road straight, going over mini roundabouts and passing Waitrose on your right until you come to a large round about
• Take the 3rd Exit onto Addington Road (A2022)
• Selsdon Park is on the right opposite Upper Selsdon Road, Indicate right prior to the traffic lights
Parking at Selsdon Park
Parking is extensive and free for guests of the hotel, conference venue and leisure club.
The hotel can provide a courtesy bus from and to the local train station; please note that the mini bus must be booked in advance. You must state the title of the conference - Anglo-French Physical Acoustics Conference 2014 (AFPAC) - when booking. To view the schedule pickup timesand contact telephone please click here
You can plan your route online using one of the free route planners - examples are The AA or The RAC.